The Obvious Choice for Garbage Disposal Repair in San Clemente
Ah, the garbage disposal. That loud, magical “go away” button sends all the ick into oblivion. A staple in any modern kitchen, it’s easy to get used to the convenience of garbage disposal. Except, garbage disposals aren’t magic – they’re machines, and even the most reliable of machines break.
So, if you’d rather spend your time perfecting your souffle instead of frantically digging potato peels out of the garbage disposal, best keep your number on the fridge.
Bill Metzger Plumbing can fix any garbage disposal. Call us or contact us online today to schedule service.
Signs You Need Garbage Disposal Repair
Even the strongest garbage disposal will fail eventually. That’s just how machines work.
Here are a few signs it’s time to schedule repair:
- The garbage disposal is working, but the kitchen sink won’t drain. This means the pipe connected to the disposal is likely clogged (and drain cleaner is NOT the answer)!
- The disposal runs, but not as well as it once did. After all, blades wear out. Repair options include having a plumber sharpen the blades or replacing the inner mechanism.
- There is leakage everywhere. If a seal is unstuck or damaged, garbage disposal leaks are inevitable.
- You flip the switch, the disposal hums, and then … nothing. This is likely a problem with the flywheel, and it is best to have it professionally inspected.
- You flip the switch, and nothing happens. First, check the circuit breaker. If that doesn’t fix it, it’s time to call in the professionals.
Does any of this sound familiar? The plumbers at Bill Metzger Plumbing can help. Call us or contact us online today to schedule garbage disposal repair.
How to Prevent Garbage Disposal Issues
To prevent premature breakdowns and issues with your garbage disposal, avoid putting the following foods down the tube:
- Nuts or fruit pits
- Cooking fat and other kinds of grease
- Coffee grounds
- Potato peels
Did anything on this non-intuitive list make you go “oops”? Call us or contact us online today, and we’ll take a look at your garbage disposal.
Why Bill Metzger Plumbing?
At Bill Metzger Plumbing, we’ve worked on plumbing in the San Clemente area for over 50 years. We are a 100% family-owned and -operated business, and we take customer service and integrity seriously.
Our garbage disposal repair services are fully backed by the following Bill Metzger Plumbing Promises:
- Family values: To us, you’re like family. We will meet your plumbing needs quickly and at a price that fits your budget, just like we’d want someone to do for a relative.
- Reliable service at honest prices: You can count on our plumbers to arrive on time, and you’ll always know the cost of services before work starts. You’ll never find hidden costs or surprise fees on your final bill.
- Complete customer satisfaction: Our services are backed by a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee, meaning if you’re not satisfied with our services, we’ll do whatever it takes to make things right!
- A+ rating with the BBB: We are proud to have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Don’t settle for anything less than the family treatment when it comes to your garbage disposal. Call Bill Metzger Plumbing or contact us online today.