Water Line Repair Services in Orange County, CA
Millions of gallons of water flow in and out of your Orange County home’s water lines every single day. This is something that most people never even think of until a water line in their home or business starts having problems. There are several types of water line problems, and several things that could be causing these problems.
Common Water Line Problems in Orange County
- Pinhole leaks
- Pipe corrosion
- Tree root infiltration
- Old and damaged cast iron pipes
Stubborn clogs from tree roots and other debris can crack water lines, and cause them to start leaking wastewater right into your yard. This might be good for the lawn, but it is a health hazard. These types of water line problems can also cause disgusting backups into your home or business.
If your Orange County home suffers from any of the above water line issues, give Bill Metzger Plumbing a call and we will get to the bottom of your problem quickly! Our team of water line repair contractors is standing by to help you with any of your repair needs! Just call us at (949) 867-4744 or contact our team online today!
Signs You Need Water Line Repair Services
- Water discoloration. If your water is anything but clear, corroded pipes may be the culprit. If you have an older home, chances are your water line pipes are suffering from age-related corrosion. Most older homes have iron, steel, or clay pipes, which could be upwards of 100 years old. If your pipes are nearing the end of their service life, they could become contaminated with dirt and other pollutants in the ground, causing your water to be discolored.
- Pooling water in your lawn. This is a sure sign that you have a sewer line leak somewhere. Your plumber should be able to locate and repair the leak quickly!
- Low water pressure in your home. If there are leaks in your water line, it can affect the overall water pressure you experience within your home.
- Higher than usual water bills. One sure way to determine if your water line is leaking somewhere along the way is to look at your water bill. If it is showing drastically higher water consumption while your usage habits have not changed, a hidden leak could be to blame.
Schedule Water Line Repair for Your Orange County Home
At Bill Metzger Plumbing, we know that having a constant water supply in your home is crucial to keeping your household running smoothly. If you’re experiencing any of the above signs that you need water line repair, don’t stress! Give us a call at (949) 867-4744 or schedule your services online! Our highly-skilled plumbing technicians will utilized state-of-the-art technology to locate and repair your leak both quickly and affordably.