Clogged or damaged drains can create quite a problem in your Orange County home, from unusable fixtures and foul odors to drain backups and water damage. When you need reliable, proven solutions to your drain problems, choose the drain repair experts at Bill Metzger Plumbing.
Have a drain problem? Stop searching for “drain repair experts near me.” Choose Bill Metzger Plumbing for fast service and superior results! Call or contact us online to schedule your appointment in Anaheim, Irvine, or Mission Viejo today!
What Causes Drain Clogs & Pipe Damage?
- Grease, hair, and food accumulations
- Foreign debris in drains like jewelry, toys, keys, or paper towels
- Flushing “flushable wipes,” tissues, paper towels, or hygiene products
- Flushing anything but toilet paper and waste
More serious pipe damage can occur due to manufacturing defects, accidents, improper repairs, or aggressive drain cleaning techniques. For drains located in slabs, foundation movement can also cause pipe damage, plus any damage to the main sewer line can lead to drain clogging problems in the rest of the home.
Drain Cleaning in Huntington Beach & Irvine, CA
Clogged drains can be a major inconvenience, and if you have tried plunging, snaking, or homebrew solutions like baking soda and vinegar to no avail, it may be time to call in a drain cleaning expert. Professional drain cleaning is often the fastest and safest way to repair a clogged drain, and it is far less destructive to your plumbing system than chemical drain cleaners.
At Bill Metzger Plumbing, we have the equipment and experience to clear clogged drains quickly without risking damage to your pipes or the rest of your home. Contact us today to schedule pipe cleaning services anywhere in the Huntington Beach or Irvine areas!
Drain Repair in San Clemente or Anaheim
If a simple cleaning is not enough to get your drains flowing freely again, it may be time for more in-depth repairs.
At Bill Metzger Plumbing, we offer several drain repairs options, including:
- Augering – For stubborn clogs, a power auger may be able to cut through and break up the debris that is blocking the pipe.
- Trap removal – In fixtures with accessible traps, the trap can be removed to access the clog or snake further down the drain line.
- Pipe repair – For leaking, broken, or damaged pipes, replacing the affected section may be the only way to repair the drain.
We offer drain repair throughout San Clemente and the surrounding areas, and our team is available 24/7 for emergency repairs.
Call Today for Drain Repair in Mission Viejo & Orange County
Don’t let a clogged drain ruin your day. Call our experienced team at Bill Metzger Plumbing for professional results, great service, and cost-effective prices. We serve Mission Viejo, Dana Point, Anaheim, and the surrounding areas of Orange County.
Call or contact us online to schedule sewer and drain services today!