Choosing to replace your water heater is a big decision for your home. You will want to choose a plumber that can get the job done right the first time so that you can enjoy reliable hot water once again. When you are wondering who to choose for a water heater replacement, choose the plumbing company that has been around for over 50 years. At Bill Metzger Plumbing, we provide a full range of plumbing services to customers and consumers all across Orange County.
Choose us for your water heater replacement service by calling (949) 867-4744 or by contacting us online for more information.
Our Water Heater Replacement Services
You can expect quality equipment and professional service when you call Bill Metzger Plumbing for a water heater replacement service. We will discuss your water heater options, and then expertly install your chosen system and haul away your old one. We have been providing services in Orange County for many years, and you will receive the outstanding service we stand by.
When Should You Replace Your Water Heater?
There are common indicators that your water heater needs replacement, including:
- Advanced age
- Signs of rust
- Strange rumbling and other noises
- Water accumulation around the water heater
It’s essential to schedule a professional inspection when you discover one or more of these warning signs around your water heater.
How to Replace a Water Heater
The most crucial part of replacing your water heater is to choose the right unit for your home. Here’s what this involves:
- Select a fuel: There are two primary choices: natural gas and electricity.
- Choose a style: At Bill Metzger Plumbing, we install both tank and tankless water heaters.
- Pick a brand: We have some of today’s most trusted water heater brands include Bradford White (tanked) and Noritz (tankless).
- Size your water heater: Your water heater should be large enough to meet the demand for hot water in your home without costing too much to operate. Our plumbers will correctly size your water heater.
- Compare energy-efficiency ratings: The upfront cost might be high, but with the ongoing energy savings, a more energy-efficient system is worth the investment.
Replacing your water heater is not a DIY job, so trust the experts at Bill Metzger Plumbing.
FAQ’s About Water Heater Replacement
There are many questions to consider when replacing your water heater. Here are some of the most frequently asked questions:
- How long does it take to replace a water heater? As long as everything goes smoothly, removing your old water heater and installing a new one should take one to three hours.
- Will my new water heater have a warranty? To protect consumers against faulty equipment, most water heater manufacturers offer a warranty. Ask for details and look into extended coverage before you finalize your purchase.
- How much does it cost to replace a water heater? The price depends on the size and type of water heater you choose.
- How soon can you replace my water heater? Our techs are available 365 days a year, seven days a week – including holidays! Contact us, and we will replace your water heater as soon as possible.
Contact Bill Metzger Plumbing for Water Heater Replacement Services Today
If you are in search of a good plumber in Orange County, you have come to the right place. We provide fast, high-quality plumbing services to our customers in Orange County. For more than five decades, we have been listening to our customers to provide the most efficient services and solutions to plumbing issues. When Bill Metzger Plumbing installs a new water heater, you can be confident that it was done correctly.
For water heater replacement services in Orange County, trust Bill Metzger Plumbing. Call our trusted technicians at (949) 867-4744 or contact us online.