Choosing to replace your water heater is a big decision for your home. You will want to choose a plumber that can get the job done right the first time so that you can enjoy reliable hot water once again.
Choose us for your water heater replacement service by calling or by contacting us online for more information.
Our Water Heater Replacement Services
You can expect quality equipment and professional service when you call Bill Metzger Plumbing for a water heater replacement service. We will discuss your water heater options, and then expertly install your chosen system and haul away your old one. We have been providing services in Orange County for many years, and you will receive the outstanding service we stand by.
When Should you Replace your Water Heater?
- Advanced age
- Signs of rust
- Strange rumbling and other noises
- Water accumulation around the water heater
It’s essential to schedule a professional inspection when you discover one or more of these warning signs around your water heater.
How to Replace a Water Heater
The most crucial part of replacing your water heater is to choose the right unit for your home.
- Select a fuel: There are two primary choices: natural gas and electricity.
- Choose a style: At Bill Metzger Plumbing, we install both tank and tankless water heaters.
- Pick a brand: We have some of today’s most trusted water heater brands including Bradford White (tanked) and Noritz (tankless).
- Size your water heater: Your water heater should be large enough to meet the demand for hot water in your home without costing too much to operate. Our plumbers will correctly size your water heater.
- Compare energy-efficiency ratings: The upfront cost might be high, but with the ongoing energy savings, a more energy-efficient system is worth the investment.
Replacing your water heater is not a DIY job, so trust the experts at Bill Metzger Plumbing.
FAQ’S About Water Heater Replacement
There are many questions to consider when replacing your water heater. Here are some of the most frequently asked questions:
Contact Bill Metzger Plumbing for Water Heater Replacement Services Today
If you are in search of a good plumber in Orange County, you have come to the right place. We provide fast, high-quality plumbing services to our customers in Orange County. For more than five decades, we have been listening to our customers to provide the most efficient services and solutions to plumbing issues. When Bill Metzger Plumbing installs a new water heater, you can be confident that it was done correctly.
For water heater replacement services in Orange County, trust Bill Metzger Plumbing. Call our trusted technicians or contact us online.