ORANGE COUNTY PLUMBING
From old homes and restored homes to new homes and commercial property in Orange County, California, it takes an experienced plumber with a keen ability to diagnose and solve any plumbing problem.
Bill Metzger Plumbing prides itself on possessing the most extensive plumbing knowledge in the business in Orange County. Bill Metzger built a reputation of the highest-quality plumbing work, unmatched expertise, and most importantly, the most honest business in the Orange County plumbing industry.
Plumbing Services in Irvine & Orange County, CA
Bill Metzger Plumbing is able to help diagnose and solve your plumbing problems, including:
- Plumbing repair
- Drain repair
- Drain replacement
- Sewer line services
- Pinhole leaks in copper pipes
- Pipe bursting
- Pipe relining
- Plumbing fixtures – American Standard, Balboa, Bell & Gossett
- Plumbing inspections
- Plumbing installation
- Pressure regulators
- Slab leak repair
- Sump pumps
- Water lines – water line installation, water line repair, water line replacement, water pumps
- Water treatment services
For any of these plumbing services in Orange County, CA, call Bill Metzger Plumbing at (949) 492-3558 or contact us online.
When Should I Call a Plumber?
Are you unsure when you should call a plumber to assist with your residential or commercial plumbing needs in Orange County? Here are some plumbing tips to help you determine when you need a trusted, experienced plumber:
- Orange County homeowners should consider replacing old water heaters, furnaces, toilets, or any other appliance with new high-efficiency or water-saving models. This means any unit that is more than 12-15 years old can probably pay for itself within a few years by reduced utility usage.
- Periodically drain water from the bottom of your water heater to remove sediment. This will extend the life of your water heater.
- Stop annoying water hammer noises by installing shock absorbers that absorb vibrations in water lines.
- Use biodegradable soaps & detergents.
- Toilets consume more than 40% of your total water usage. Installation of a new toilet flapper and fill valve will keep your toilet running efficiently.
- Replacing an old shower head can save up to 7.5 gallons of water per minute without sacrificing full spray action at low- or high-water pressures.
- Don’t put up with any slowly dripping faucets. A slow drip can waste as much as 150 gallons of water each day or 4,500 gallons per month and will add to the water bill.
Why Choose Bill Metzger Plumbing for Your Plumbing Needs?
Word-of-mouth recommendations and referrals are the backbone of expert plumbing service. Proficient plumbing troubleshooters do not waste time chasing after solutions that are not needed. Bill Metzger Plumbing aims for the most time-saving and cost-effective methods to eliminate plumbing problems, as well as the frustration that comes with them.
Let Bill Metzger Plumbing provide you with excellent plumbing service today – call us at (949) 492-3558 or contact us online.