First thing’s first. What do we mean by “trenchless sewer line replacement?” Well, let’s break down the words. Digging a trench means a large hole in the ground – often necessary to access the pipes that need to be replaced–but not anymore. With trenchless sewer line replacement, our qualified plumbers can repair your damaged pipes without the invasive excavation work typical of such home projects. (Pretty cool, right?)
Suffering from a sewer line backup but don’t want to dig up your yard? Call Bill Metzger Plumbing at (949) 492 – 3558 or contact us online today and we’ll be there in no time.
What Causes Trenchless Sewer Line Backups?
Well, a variety of things, including:
- The terrible tree root problem – Tree roots love to encircle vulnerable sewer lines and choke them like the world’s slowest-moving pythons. This added pressure can cause blockages and breaks.
- Old and damaged sewer lines – Over time, sewer lines can become misaligned, cracked, broken, or clogged.
- Heavy rains – Sudden deluges can inundate unprepared sewer systems, increasing the pressure and causing backups into homes.
- Clogs – Sewer lines that are clogged can’t send wastewater where it needs to go – and when you can’t go forward, the only place left to go is back.
Preventative Maintenance for Trenchless Sewer Lines
That sounds like a lot of issues, we know, but we have some good news. Preventative maintenance for sewers is possible and easy as long as you stay consistent. Some things we recommend include:
- Don’t let just anything in the drains! Grease, hair, that toy car Johnny thought would look cool floating – all of these add up to major problems for your sewer lines.
- Schedule regular sewer inspections. This is especially important before you buy an older home. This will give you a baseline sense of how vulnerable your system is.
- Invest in a backwater prevention valve. This fixture allows sewage to go out but not to come back in. Professional installation is recommended.
Get ahead of sewer line failure! Call Bill Metzger Plumbing at (949) 492 – 3558 or contact us online today to learn more about preventative swear line maintenance.
Benefits of Trenchless Sewer Line Replacement
- Repairs often take hours, not days. Repairs happen in a snap when you don’t have to dig!
- It’s more cost-effective in the long run. While the sticker price of trenchless sewer line replacement is usually higher than traditional measures, you have to remember that you’re saving what it would cost to repair your damaged property and landscaping.
- It’s designed to last many years. In fact, your replacement can last for 50 to 100 years!
- It’s the least invasive option. You won’t have to worry about digging up your favorite tree or your spouse’s tulips.
Choose Bill Metzger Plumbing for your Trenchless Sewer Line Replacement Needs
At Bill Metzger Plumbing, we’ve worked on all things plumbing-related in the San Clemente area for over 50 years. We are a 100% family-owned and -operated business, and we take customer service and integrity seriously. A sewer line replacement is just about the most complex, involved job a plumber can do – we strongly recommend leaving this to the professionals – our professionals, to be exact.
The following Bill Metzger Plumbing Promises fully back our trenchless sewer line replacement services:
- Family values: To us, you’re like family. We will meet your plumbing needs quickly and at a price that fits your budget, just like we’d want someone to do for one of our relatives.
- Reliable service at honest prices: You can count on our plumbers to arrive on time, and you’ll always know the cost of services before work starts. You’ll never find hidden costs or surprise fees on your final bill.
- Complete customer satisfaction: Our services are backed by a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee, meaning if you’re not satisfied with our services, we’ll do whatever it takes to make things right!
- A+ rating with the BBB: We are proud to have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Don’t settle for anything less than the family treatment when it comes to trenchless sewer line replacement. Call Bill Metzger Plumbing (949) 492 – 3558 or contact us online today.
Sewer Line FAQs
Does my insurance cover trenchless sewer line replacement?
No. Trenchless sewer line replacement isn’t usually included in standard home insurance policies.
Can’t I just replace a sewer line myself?
While it’s certainly possible, sewer line replacement is not an easy job, and trenchless sewer line replacement requires highly specialized equipment. When you try and replace a line yourself, you risk causing even more damage.
How much does it cost to replace a sewer line?
Trenchless repair methods usually cost between $150 and $250 per linear foot.