The sewer line in your Orange County home is responsible for carrying the wastewater from all your plumbing fixtures to the municipal sewer system for safe processing and disposal. Though it is a simple system driven by gravity, plenty of things can and do happen to affect how your sewer line functions.
Whether you have a clogged sewer line or pipe damage, or you need a full sewer pipe inspection, you can count on our team at Bill Metzger Plumbing for help. We offer a wide range of sewer line services for homeowners in Orange County, including Anaheim, Huntington Beach, San Clemente, and the surrounding communities. With over 50 years of plumbing experience, you can expect cost-effective, professional results.
Are you having problems with your sewer and drain system? Call or schedule an appointment online for sewer line services in Mission Viejo, Dana Point, or San Clemente!
Sewer Line Inspections in Irvine
Are slow drains, clogs, or wastewater backups a regular occurrence? Inspect your sewer lines and find the cause with help from our team at Bill Metzger Plumbing. We offer physical sewer line inspections, as well as video camera pipe inspections that can peer into the interior of your sewer lines to pinpoint the cause of your sewer and drain issues.
Take advantage of this innovative system to find common sewer line problems like:
- Tree root infiltration
- Bellied or collapsed sewer pipes
- Cracked pipes, loose joints, or misalignments
- Material defects and failures
- Grease, hair, or debris accumulations
- Once the cause is found, the appropriate repair options can be discussed.
Drain and Sewer Line Cleaning in Anaheim
Do you have a stubborn clog, thick grease, or tree root blocking the flow in your sewer line? Our advanced sewer and drain cleaning techniques at Bill Metzger Plumbing can cut through even the most difficult clogs, breaking them up and freeing your drains to flow smoothly. Our power augers and unique cutting heads offer exceptional speed and power to tackle thick, tough materials that other solutions can’t.
Sewer Line Repair in San Clemente
For more extensive damage we offer sewer line repair services throughout the San Clemente area. Our licensed, professional plumbers will remove the damaged sections of the pipe and replace them with compatible materials for a strong, durable repair.
Contact Bill Metzger Plumbing the right way if you notice any of the following signs of sewer problems:
- Foul odors in or around your home
- Saturated soil near sewer lines
- Standing water near floor drains
- Wastewater backups
- Slow drains or frequent clogs
We also offer 24/7 emergency services for repairs that simply cannot wait.
Sewer Line Replacement in Huntington Beach
When the entire sewer line needs to be replaced due to material failures or extensive damage, we offer several cost-effective sewer replacement options:
- Excavation – Our team will dig a trench to access and replace the damaged pipe.
- Pipe Relining – A flexible tube treated with epoxy is inserted into the sewer pipe, inflated, and cured to create a new durable sewer line with minimal excavation.
- Pipe bursting – Special expansion dies are inserted into the sewer pipe to expand and shatter the existing line while simultaneously pulling a new flexible line into its place.
Talk to our team to learn more about your sewer line replacement options.
Schedule Sewer Line Services
in Orange County
Keep your sewer and drain systems flowing properly and in great condition with sewer line services from Bill Metzger Plumbing.