A broken water heater makes day-to-day tasks difficult and life uncomfortable. From cooking to cleaning and from showering to washing your clothes, hot water is essential. If it is time to replace your water heater, turn to Bill Metzger Plumbing for the installation services you need. We will provide you options, get a new water heater installed in your home, and dispose of your old one for you.
Orange County homeowners have trusted Bill Metzger Plumbing for over five decades. We provide outstanding services for our customers, and we are considered one of Orange County’s most trusted plumbers.
For water heater installation services in Orange County, contact our team today by calling (949) 492-3558 or contacting us online.
Signs You Need a New Water Heater
You might be postponing a repair or a replacement, but if you wait too long, the appliance could fail catastrophically. You will be left with no hot water, or possible structural damage to your home. Don’t let this happen to you: Keep an eye on your water heater so you can replace it as it nears the end of its life span. Here’s what to watch for:
- Old age: Traditional storage water heaters last about a decade. Tankless water heaters tend to give out after 20 years.
- Water quality: Rust-colored or metallic-tasting water is a sign of tank corrosion.
- Low water temperature: If you keep running out of hot water, consider replacing your water heater.
- Unusual noises: Heed any clanging, popping, whining, or other strange sounds coming from your water heater.
- Leaks: A puddle on the floor around the tank is a sure sign that your water heater is reaching the end of its life span.
Do you need a new water heater? Contact us today by either calling 949-492-3558 or contacting us online.
Our Water Heater Installation Services
If you are looking for quality water heater installation services, look no further than Bill Metzger Plumbing. Water heaters are our specialty! We have been installing new water heaters in Orange County for over fifty years and can provide the most outstanding services. We install Noritz and Bradford White systems, but we can work and repair on any brand for our other services.
How to Install a Water Heater
If you’re wondering how to install a water heater correctly, it takes a professional, and it is not a do-it-yourself task. Our experts have extensive knowledge of the many local and safety codes that need to be taken into consideration. Not being aware of these codes can lead to you endangering yourself and your family. The job is even more complicated if you’re changing from an electric water heater to a gas model, or even upgrading to a tankless unit. For your safety, it is best to hire a professional for a water heater installation.
Types of Water Heaters We Install
The expert team at Bill Metzger installs both tanked and tankless water heaters. In California, you can save on installing a tankless water heater with rebates and tax incentives. The federal government will provide tax credits worth up to 30% associated with the price of a high-efficiency water heater up to $1,500. Both tanked and tankless water heaters have many different benefits, and we will help you understand the benefits of both!
FAQ’s About Water Heater Installation
We receive many frequently asked questions about our water heater installation services. Some of these questions include:
- How long does it take to install a water heater? Our plumbers should be able to remove your old water heater and install a new one within one to three hours.
- What size tank do I need? The average residential water heater is 20 to 50 gallons. We’ll help you size the appliance to meet your family’s water heating demands.
- Do I need to maintain my new water heater? A yearly inspection and flush can help your water heater run efficiently and last as long as possible.
- How soon can you get here? We are open 365 days a year, seven days a week—even on holidays! Whether it is a Tuesday morning or the 4th of July, we are here to help!
Contact Our Water Heater Installation Company in Orange County, CA
Our personalized service and expert craftsmanship set us apart. We are the trusted, reliable source for your water heater installation needs in Orange County.
Trust the team at Bill Metzger Plumbing if you are searching for:
- A plumbing company with an A+ rating with the BBB
- A family-owned and operated plumbing company
- An honest and reliable plumbing company
- 100% satisfaction by a trustworthy company that has served Orange County for over two decades
Look no further than Bill Metzger Plumbing for installation services—call our team at 949-492-3558 or contact us online.