Is your tankless water heater acting up? If it’s well under 20 years old, it might not be time for a replacement just yet. See what repair services from Bill Metzger Plumbing can do to restore the performance and efficiency of your tankless unit.
For tankless water heater repair services in Orange County, CA, please contact us online or call us at 949-492-3558.
Types of Tankless Water Heaters We Repair
Tankless water heaters are praised for being robust and long-lasting, but they do break down occasionally. The next time your unit acts up, choose Bill Metzger Plumbing for the repairs you need. We offer emergency plumbing services, including convenient, same-day tankless water heater repair with no overtime charges.
We can help out, no matter what type of water heater you have! Here are the varieties of tankless models we service:
- Gas Tankless Water Heaters
- Electric Tankless Water Heaters
- Outdoor Tankless Water Heaters
- Indoor Tankless Water Heaters
- Propane Tankless Water Heaters
Don’t wait to schedule tankless water heater repair—give us a call any time at 949-492-3558 to request services.
Signs You Need Tankless Water Heater Repair in Orange County
Watch for these signs that your tankless water heater needs attention:
- No hot water: If your shower suddenly turns ice-cold and won’t get hot again, you need our services without delay!
- Water heater shutting itself off: A clogged filter could be to blame. Our professionals can replace this component, if needed, or diagnose any other underlying problems.
- Fluctuating water temperature: There could be an electrical problem with your water heater. Just remember not to run the dishwasher or washing machine while taking a shower to help prevent this.
- Tripped circuit breakers: New tankless water heaters—or older ones with loose connections—can cause sudden power surges and trip the circuit breaker. To resolve this issue, you may need to have the appliance put on a dedicated circuit.
- Strange-tasting or metallic-colored water: Sometimes, the utility company is at fault, but if only the hot water is affected, your tankless water heater could be to blame.
If you see any of these signs or experience other problems with your tankless water heater, please call us at 949-492-3558 to schedule a repair.
FAQ About Tankless Water Heater Repair
Before you contact us, see if you can find the answer to your question here:
- How long should my tankless water heater last? With proper maintenance, a tankless unit can last up to 20 years.
- Do I need tankless water heater repair or replacement? As long as the unit is less than two decades old and doesn’t have a serious underlying issue, it should be possible to fix it. We’ll provide a repair and replacement estimate so you can make an educated decision.
- What color should the burner flame be? If you have a gas tankless water heater, the flame should glow a steady blue color. If it’s yellowish-orange or flickers, there could be a carbon monoxide leak. Turn off your water heater and call us right away!
Contact us at 949-492-3558 today for more information about repairing your water heater.
Why Choose Bill Metzger Plumbing for Water Heater Repair Services?
We are pleased to deliver personalized service and expert results on every water heater repair we perform. Over the past 50 years, we have built a reputation for reliability and trustworthiness. If we determine that a water heater replacement is in your best interest, we will provide our expert opinion and help you pursue that option instead of a repair if you choose.