Including Tank & Tankless Water Heaters
Before deciding that your tank or tankless water heater needs to be replaced, see if your old water heater can be repaired. The professionals at Bill Metzger Plumbing in Orange County, CA have been servicing water heaters in our community for over 50 years. Our full-service water heater repair service will get your water back to the perfect temperature!
At Bill Metzger Plumbing, we are committed to providing total satisfaction for our customers. We have been providing water heater repair services for over five decdes and will provide that same service for you.
For water heater repair services, contact Bill Metzger Plumbing today by calling us at 949-492-3558 or by contacting us online.
Types of Water Heaters We Repair
The team at Bill Metzger Plumbing can provide repairs on all major brands of water heaters for homeowners in the Orange County, CA area. We work on both tanked and tankless water heaters.
Tanked Water Heaters
We service on all brands and types of tanked water heaters, including:
- Gas Water Heaters
- Electric Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Power Vent Water Heaters
- Water Heaters
- Residential Water Heaters
- Commercial Water Heaters
Tankless Water Heaters
Do you have a tankless water heater in need of repair? We are experienced in handling all of the major types of tankless water heaters, including:
- Gas Tankless Water Heaters
- Electric Tankless Water Heaters
- Outdoor Tankless Water Heaters
- Indoor Tankless Water Heaters
- Propane Tankless Water Heaters
We understand that there is nothing worse than not having hot water because of your home’s damaged water heater. Don’t wait too long; we offer same-day services for water heater repairs with one of our licensed and insured plumbers!
FAQ’s About Water Heater Repair
There are many questions surrounding water heater repair, which is why our experts have answered some commonly asked questions:
- How long should my water heater last? Traditional storage water heaters typically last 10 years. Tankless water heaters may continue working for up to two decades.
- Can I repair my water heater without having to buy a new water heater? That depends on the unit’s age and condition and the cost of the repair. As long as your water heater is less than a decade old and doesn’t have a structural leak, a repair may be possible. We’ll offer a free estimate before work begins so you can make the most cost-effective choice.
- What are the signs I should repair my water heater? Some of the most common water heater problems include no hot water, leaks, discolored or smelly water, strange noises, and power issues.
- Why doesn’t my water heater work as well as it used to? Sediment buildup is the most likely reason for decreased performance. Professional service aims to remove this sediment, so your water heater runs more efficiently.
- What color should the burner flame be? The flame should glow steady and blue. If it flickers or looks yellowish-orange, you could have a carbon monoxide leak. Turn off the water heater and call us right away!
Why Call Bill Metzger Plumbing for Water Heater Repair Services?
Our personalized service and expert craftsmanship set us apart. We are the trusted, reliable source for your water heater repair needs in Orange County.
Call Bill Metzger Plumbing if you are searching for:
- A plumbing company with an A+ rating with the BBB
- A family-owned and -operated plumbing company
- An honest and reliable plumbing company
- 100% satisfaction by a dependable company that has served Orange County for over two decades
Look no further than Bill Metzger Plumbing! We will be happy to provide repair services for your home.
For all water heater repair services and other plumbing services, contact Bill Metzger Plumbing by calling 949-492-3558 or contacting us online.