Your plumbing is a core part of your family’s safety and health, so you can’t afford to settle for substandard plumbing services. Bill Metzger Plumbing is experienced in resolving plumbing challenges unique to Northwood. Our licensed, certified team can offer troubleshooting with pinpoint accuracy. We pride ourselves in providing quick, lasting results, always fostering cooperative relationships built on a foundation of integrity.
Commercial Plumbing in Northwood
Commercial plumbing comes with its challenges, so a run-of-the-mill residential plumber just won’t do for your business. We understand that no company can afford downtime, so we’ll arrive swiftly and affect a reliable repair. We even have the skills and equipment to handle pre-construction and construction phase plumbing services. We build every client relationship out of trustworthiness, partnership, and fairness.
Residential Plumbing in Northwood
If you’re dealing with leaks, blockages, or other plumbing woes, you can count on Bill Metzger Plumbing to troubleshoot the problem correctly the first time.
We repair, install, and replace:
- Tankless and traditional water heaters
- Water softeners
- Water, sewer, and gas lines
We’ll also see to your water pressure problems and more.
Plumbing Inspections Northwood
You service your car and computer, and your plumbing needs regular maintenance for the same reasons. Annual maintenance will prevent expensive breakages and emergencies while keeping your equipment in excellent condition. Our inspections can reduce your repair costs, lower your utility bills, and prevent costly leaks.
- Exposed plumbing
- Water heater tune-ups, including inspections of your settings, pressure relief valves, gas thermocouples, and drain valves. We’ll also make sure your emergency shut-offs are functioning properly so they can prevent catastrophic leaks.
- Water pressure regulators that can cause burst pipes.
- Leak inspections of sinks, faucets, dishwashers, and more. One tiny drip can waste hundreds of gallons of water, so it’s crucial to pick up leaks in good time.
- Water softener shut-offs and hardness.
- Washing machine hose, drain, and shut-off switch checks.
Plumbing Fixture Repairs and Installations
We also repair and maintain your fixtures. If your toilet, faucet, or other plumbing malfunctions, you can trust Bill Metzger Plumbing to fix it efficiently and economically.
Value-Added Installations and repairs
- Sump pumps in Northwood: Your sump pump is all that stands between you and a flood, so don’t neglect this crucial equipment. We handle end-to-end sump pump services, including installations, repairs, maintenance, and battery backup systems for both your pump and pit.
- Northwood water pumps: As one of the U.S.’s oldest water pump specialists, we can assure you of a fast and effective repair. We’ll also help you to build an entirely new water pump.
- Earthquake emergency shut-off valves: These crucial pieces of equipment are installed to prevent explosions in earthquakes of 5.4 or higher on the Richter scale.
Grease Trap Maintenance Northwood
It’s difficult to find a plumbing company that can fulfill all your grease trap maintenance requirements. We offer a full service, so we’ll handle everything from your hot water pressure washing and hydro jetting to grease collection. We’ll clean your interceptor, collect your oil, and manage grease trap hygiene, so there’s no better company to hire.
Schedule Plumbing Services in Northwood
When you’re searching for plumbers “near me” in the Northwood area, look no further than Bill Metzger Plumbing! We have the skills and experience to tackle all of your plumbing needs. Contact us online or give us a call.