Takagi Jr. T-KJR2-OS-NG (Outdoor) Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater
There is no venting required by this model.
Released in 2010, the T-KJr2-IN and T-KJr2-OS is the smallest water heater in the Takagi tankless line. But this small, but powerful unit – with gas inputs up to 140,000 BTU per hour – can meet all the hot-water needs of a small American home or apartment with one or two bathrooms. Designed to virtually do anything a 40-gallon tank-type water heater can do and more, the compact, wall mounted T-K Jr. can support hydronic baseboard or radiant floor heating applications, as well as provide domestic hot water to plumbing fixtures and appliances. The T-K Jr. has an energy factor of 0.81-0.83. At an average (rise in temperature) of 60°F in warmer areas – where the winter ground water is 60°F and with the output set at 120°F – the unit will provide 3.8 GPM, or 228 GPH. In colder areas where the input temperature may be 40°F or less you can expect a flow rate of about 2.9 GPM or 174 GPH. The All new T-KJr2 has a max GPM of 6.6GPM.
- Natural Gas Input : Min. 19,500 Btu, Max. 140,000 Btu
- Gas Connection: 3/4″ NPT
- Water Connection: 3/4″ NPT
- Natural Gas Pressure Inlet : Min. 5.0″ W.C., Max. 10.5″ W.C.
- Weight: 33 lbs
- Dimensions: 20.5″ x 13.8″ x 6.7″
- Ignition: Electronic Ignition
- Electrical Supply: AC 120V (60 Hz)
- Water Pressure: Min. 15 psi Max. 150 psi
- Natural Manifold Pressure: 2.0-2.5″ W.C.
- LP Manifold Pressure: 2.5-3.1″ W.C.
- No venting required
Call the professionals of Bill Metzger Plumbing at (949) 492-3558